Saturday, January 29, 2011

Newest Trend- Wide Leg Jeans

Great News!..At least for me...So I am such a jeans girl! I think they are extremely comfortable, flattering, and perfect for almost any event. You can dress them up or down. There are different shades of jean, different styles, and different lengths. Okay so clearly I love jeans...What I love even more is that the latest trend is not just ordinary, skinny leg or boot cut jeans. Instead, they are wide leg jeans which is my favorite style! I found a pair from the Gap and they are so affordable and cute! The price ranges from about 70-80 dollars which isn't terrible for good quality jeans! Right now, I have a pair of Free People wide leg jeans that I still have not worn but can not wait to try out! I'm just waiting for a special occasion because I am that in love with them!...
Here are some pictures of Gap's new wide leg jeans..What do you think? Are you more of a wide leg jean girl or skinny? I would love to hear what you think!!

The ones on the left are my favorite!
Love a super flare jean

No comments:

Post a Comment