Monday, January 31, 2011

Feeling Daring

It's a Monday morning and it is gorgeous outside! The sun is shining, and it is above zero degrees! Unfortunately, this weather is not lasting long! It's supposed to blizzard here tomorrow which mean back to my winter boots...sighhh...Because it was so nice out, I knew exactly what I had to wear today...I have these shorts that I bought over winter break and they have been sitting in my closet ever since..I just wanted to wear them with the perfect thing, on a beautiful day....So here's my oh so daring outfit....Black leggings from forever 21, cheetah sweater shorts from Urban Outfitter, white tank from Target, brown knitted sweater from the Gap, and black short booties from Zara (not shown in pictures)....Although I was a little nervous to wear this outfit when everyone goes to class in sweatpants and sweatshirts, I felt so confident! I love the way people tell me how unique, and cool my style is..It really makes me feel so great about myself, and my future in the fashion world....Would you ever wear cheetah shorts in the winter!? Let me know!!

Cheetah Shorts- Sale- $20
Grey Gap Sweater- Sale- $20
Smile- Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment